Sunday, January 22, 2017

About Kenzie

Hello world, and welcome to my blog! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kenzie Erickson and I am a freshman here at the University of Tampa. I am from St. Louis, Missouri and decided to come down to Tampa for the warm weather and the school's criminology program. Here at UT I am a member of Delta Gamma. My sisters have helped me adjust to the different way of living down here, and I cannot wait to watch those relationship grow! Hopefully from this class I am able to better navigate the computer programs we will use. In high school, I took a similar class called Multimedia Communications and I loved getting to know the different Adobe programs and other programs we used. I hope in this class I am able to get to know these programs in much more detail than in my previous class.

No comments:

Post a Comment